Need to Know - Week of August 18th
- Make-a-Difference (MAD) Campaign kickoff. Contribution forms come home in Wednesday envelopes on August 20th. The MAD drive runs through September 26th. Click here for printable contribution form. Go to the MAD page (under fundraising) to donate using Pay Pal.
- August 21-29th: Book Fair Please volunteer lots of open slots!
Online book fair is open August 16-September 5: Shop HERE!
- August 26 6:30-8pm - BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT. Parents Only!
- 6:15-7pm: 1st, 2nd & 3rd grades
- 7:15-8pm: TK, K, 4th & 5th grades
- August 26th - Spirit Shirts will be sold at Back to School Night for $10 please bring CASH or check. ORDER FORM
Things to DO at the beginning of School:
- Get your volunteer packet started
New Volunteers (never registered before)
Returning Volunteers (you must renew annually!) - one page form to fill out in office
- Join the Williams WINS Mailing List to receive email blasts
- Sign up for eScrip and earn free money for Williams: Sign up on www.escrip.com. It’s quick and easy! Click “sign-up,” and select Williams Elementary Group ID 137106631. Register your Safeway card, debit card, and credit cards. Use your debit card/check/cash at Safeway, credit cards will no longer count. You need to RENEW each year by Nov. 1st.
- Like Our facebook Page: Williams Wins
- Join our Yahoo Groups to communicate with fellow Williams parents. Share and exchange information related to school, click here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WilliamsSchool/ to become a member. Questions about Yahoo Groups? Email the Yahoo Moderator at email@example.com
- Volunteer for Williams Events: http://williamscommunity.i-volunteeronline.com
Upcoming Wins Events:
Contact Chairs for availability
August 22nd: Ladies and Lemon Drops - Lisa Elliott, Chairperson firstname.lastname@example.org
September 5th: Mother/Daughter Tea - Paula Ould, Chair email@example.com